Why choose Trinity?
Located in the heart of the coal region in Pennsylvania, Trinity Academy at the Father Walter J. Ciszek education center is an elementary school that is the “Center of Hope” for students and families in Northern Schuylkill County. Established in 2006, the school:
- has provided a quality education for children from Pre-K to Grade 8
- graduates students who possess not only a solid scholastic footing, but a strong ethical and moral foundation as well.
Trinity Academy believes in educating the whole child. It:
- encourages students to take the morals and values they learn and put them into action in their daily lives.
- allows students to learn to be servant-leaders by participating in numerous opportunities.
- provides students the opportunities to discover their God-given talents through participation in extra-curricular activities that include CYO basketball and cheerleading, chorus, band, student council, rosary group, yearbook, student ambassadors, newspaper school column reporters, IHM Junior Companions, spelling bees, Academic Bowl, essay and poster contests, and much, much more.
- is blessed to have dedicated IHM Sisters, who have served Schuylkill County for over 100 years.
- is dedicated to offering developmentally appropriate curriculum that strives to meet the needs of each child.
- provides children the opportunity to grow in their personal relationship with God by prayer opportunities throughout the school day.
- offers a rigorous academic curriculum that includes Language Arts, Science, Mathematics, Physical Education, Religion, Social Science, and Fine Arts, which includes art and music while presenting the teachings of the Catholic church.
- provides all students access to a computer lab.
- uses interactive whiteboards and technology as teaching tools in the classroom.
- graduates students that go on to achieve a high level in area high schools – Catholic and public.
Trinity Academy continues to thrive because of:
- a dedicated faculty and staff that are certified and serve as positive role models to each student. They work as a team to help every student reach his or her potential.
- the clean, safe, and nurturing environment students are provided with.
- the strong family atmosphere that creates a bond between home and school. Parents and family members partner with the school to fulfill its mission.
- the support of our pastors and parishes.
- local community support and involvement.
More than anything, perhaps, is that Trinity Academy is a tight-knit community of caring teachers, students, and families, and our students are very welcoming.
You might attend other schools, but you BELONG here.