Tuition and Payments
For the financial health of the school, it is essential that tuition be paid by all families. Families may pay tuition in full, in two half payments, or by budget via FACTS. In the case of an emergency when tuition cannot be paid, parents or guardians should contact the principal immediately. With the approval of the Financial Committee of the Board of Limited Jurisdiction, a different tuition schedule may be considered.
Families who do not pay tuition and do not make proper arrangements to do so will not be permitted to continue at Trinity Academy.
For more information about the FACTS Tuition Payment Program, please click here or the image below.
TUITION RATE FOR 2020-2021 School Year
First Child – $2920
Second Child – $1625
Third Child – $1260
Fourth Child – $525
ANY FAMILY WHO PAYS FULL TUITION BY AUGUST 1, 2020 WILL BE GIVEN A 2% TUITION DISCOUNT.
2% DISCOUNTED TUITION AMOUNTS
First Child – $2861.60
Second Child – $1592.50
Third Child – $1234.80
Fourth Child – $514.50
FEES FOR 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Enrollment Fee – $100.00 per family (non-refundable)
Supply Fee – $50.00 per child for cost of religion book and some educational supplies not received through State textbook money.
Trinity Academy also participates in the Federal School Breakfast and Lunch Programs.
Trinity Academy makes every effort to provide an affordable, quality, Christ-centered education. Tuition assistance is offered based on individual financial hardship situations. Trinity also offers several payment options through the Fast Access Cash Transaction System (FACTS).
Trinity has one of the lowest tuition schedules in the Diocese of Allentown and offers discounts to families with more than one child in attendance. In addition, the full cost of tuition is significantly reduced through Parish subsidies and contributions.
Since the majority of Trinity’s funding comes from tuition we cannot fulfill our Mission or provide fundamental school operations unless the obligations of every student are met on a timely basis. Therefore, the following is Trinity’s Tuition Collection Policy effective June 1, 2016:
- 45 Days Past Due: A Past Due Notice will be sent to any family with Tuition more than 45 days past due. This Notice will include a copy of the Tuition Collection Policy and provide that if all past-due Tuition is not paid in full, or an acceptable agreement for payment of all past-due Tuition is not reached, the steps outlined in the Tuition Collection Policy will be strictly enforced. Families unable to pay past-due Tuition will be advised to contact Trinity to discuss alternative arrangements for payment.
- 90 Days Past Due: If all past-due tuition is not paid in full, or an acceptable agreement for the payment of all past due Tuition is not reached within 90 days after the Tuition is due, a Final Notice will be sent to the family. This Notice will provide that if all past-due Tuition is not paid in full, or an acceptable agreement for the payment of all past-due Tuition is not reached, within 10 days the student(s) will not be permitted to participate in any School events or extra-curricular activities.
- 100 Days Past Due: If all past due Tuition is not paid in full, or an acceptable agreement is not reached within 10 days of the “Final Notice,” the following additional Tuition Collection Policies will take effect:
- The student(s) will not be admitted for the next trimester or next school year.
- The student(s) will not participate in graduation exercises.
- The student(s) will not recieve a report card.
- The student(s) will not receive a diploma if graduating or a transcript if transferring.
- All Financial Aid will be terminated.
- The account may be referred to the local Magistrate for enforcement.
Adopted by Board of Limited Jurisdiction May 10, 2016